Good morning parents
It is part of the clubs junior strategy to build relationships across junior teams for both players and parents. The threat of other clubs and schools is forever present so it’s vital for the club’s future that our juniors stay engaged with the club.
One strategy we have implemented this season is to have a monthly ‘gathering’ for the juniors where we can:
– Share results across our junior teams
– Recognise the many players of the day
– have a forum for coaches to talk to parents outside of practice and game environments
– Share important announcements effecting junior cricket
– Reward those that attend with a random draw (voucher)
Our first monthly gathering is Thursday 6th December 5-6pm at RSA Glen Eden. RSA is our recognised club rooms. Seniors return to the RSA following games on Saturday.
Although it’d be preferable not to miss a training session, it’s important we are fair on RSA to schedule this so they can plan accordingly.
I will see you all next Thursday at RSA Glen Eden from 5pm.
You need to be there to win the JB HiFi voucher…just in time for Christmas